Winter Russian Course and Excursions at Ekaterinburg
We are glad to introduce our Winter Russian language Course&Excursions at Yekaterinburg is for you. It is for those who want to study Russian language and discover Russian winter frost.
Why Ekaterinburg in winter?
- It is situated in the middle of Russia and represents all specificity of this Russian season: low temperature, planty of snow and sunny days. Russian nature in winter is very amazing and magnificent.
- We have a lot of winter entertainment: skiing, skating, snow boarding, dog and horse sladding, Russian traditional holidays.
- The city is situated between Europe and Asia and combines traditions of East and innovations of the West. It has landmarks that are famous all-over Russia or even the world.
- It is a tourist centre and one of the stays during the famous Trans-Siberian railway.
Winter Russian Course&Excursions includes:
- Russian language course of 20 hours per week at “LC “MAGELLAN”, including Reference Materials,
- Excursion program at Ekaterinburg and outside the city (light or intensive)*,
- Visa support.